1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
I currently have no romantic feelings for anyone.
6. What are you excited for?
Carnival inspiration cruise this friday!!!
7. What happened tonight?
Well I have symphonic band tonight so that should be fun.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
I think it's disgusting if anyone gets wasted. I hate alcohol #prohibition
9. Is confidence cute?
Not in particular.
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
A few...no only one actually.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
Yes I do I own multiple pairs ^.^
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
The cruise most likley...
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
Highly unlikely. I love who I am and I hope I never change.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
The fact that I am on tumblr when I should be doing something productive
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
If there was a guarantee that I wouldn't die
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
Nothing because I don't like anyone xD
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Natural. I've never dyed my hair in my life.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
Maybe. the other attributes would have to be better than humor.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Mr. Titherley :
) I told him how I get really over-excited about Literature and most of it is his fault. :D
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
Of course. I'm always missing someone.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
Depends on the situation.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
Girl I drink soda all the time...
34. Listening to?
THE ORIGINAL Boneless by Steve Aoki & Chris Lake & Tujamo
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
Yeah I do everyday!
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
I know he's going to VVC right now (i think).
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
My mom :
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
My Dad :
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Because it was fun to kiss him <3
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
A while. At least a few months.
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
Yes I did :
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
Haven't we all?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
No eh he he ;)
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
My mom xD
48. Do you sing in the shower?
I sing in the shower, out of the shower, all the time :
49. Do you dance in the car?
No, unless there's a Paul Simon song playing <3
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Of course not. I can understand why it would be because there's so much that's been added to Christmas such as Santa and presents and decorations and the tree that we forget the essential purpose of Christmas which is sad.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A doctor (Melody what were you thinking)
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I would say I believe more in supernatural beings rather than specifically ghosts.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
No, but I do take these two little pills everyday.
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
I don't even known one.
62. What do you wear to bed?
T-shirt and short shorts.
63. First concert?
I went to a Tower of Power concert.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Wal-mart is MY PLACE YO
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
I Knew You Were Trouble (or Shake it off)
69. Ever take dance lessons?
I've been taking them for 12 years now. Just finished my recital this weekend!
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Musician. If not that, something that I know will support me and the family :
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I have actually. I won the bee in class, but when it came to actual thing I got extremely nervous because my crush was in the audience and I spelled an easy word wrong after studying for hours...
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes. How could I not cry after getting tickets to the Paul Simon and Sting concert?
74. What is your favorite book?
Night by Elie Weisel.
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
I thought I was, but it turned out that I wasn't. I mistake my feelings for the truth too often unfortunately.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
It would be awesome to see Paul Simon in concert again.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
The Paul Simon and Sting concert :
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
Sugar cookies <3
83. Can you swim well?
I can't :
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Under water, no. Otherwise, yes.
85. Are you patient?
For the most part.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band (has to be a good one)
87. Ever won a contest?
Not that I remember.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
At first I thought it was a bad thing, but I think it's okay. I mean I'm still waiting until I'm married until I have sex because today all people do it for the feeling of pleasure, but I want to do it for the sake of love and growing a family.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Of course <3
rattling-the-teacups said: You're fabulous and I love you.